What is in it?
Henna made from coarsely crushed leaves picked delicately from Sojat, Rajastan is a natural hair conditioner for strong, thick and shiny hair. It restores the natural pH balance.
Indigo sourced from Sadhevana , Sadhev’s own organic farm, is a safe and natural hair dye that also provides the necessary nourishment to the scalp.
Amla is rich in phytonutrients and vitamins that allow blood flow to stimulate hair growth. It also helps prevent frizz and makes the hair long and strong.
What is it for?
Sadhev’s Natural Hair Colour is for those looking to turn back time and age in reverse. It gently colours the greys and whites and gives the hair an exotic natural black sheen. The Natural Hair Colour – Single Process is for individuals with a lower density of grey and white hair. We recommend using the Natural Hair Colour – Single Process once every 10 days for best results. For individuals with a higher density of grey and white hair, we recommend using the Natural Hair Colour – Double Process once every 20 days for best results.
- Take the required amount of powder in a bowl (plastic or stainless steel) and add the right amount of normal water to it. Mix well to make a thick paste.
- Apply the hair colour paste immediately (use within 15 min) on dry and oil free hair evenly using the hand gloves provided. Please use a comb if necessary to help ease the process.
- Post application, cover your hair with the shower cap provided. Keep your hair in the same wet condition for 1 hour and do not dry your hair.
- After 1 hour, please remove the shower cap and wash your hair with plain water. Please do not use any shampoo/shikakay/conditioner immediately.
- Thoroughly wipe your hair with a towel and let your hair dry naturally. Please do not use a hair drier.
- it’s normal for your hair to turn slightly green or blue initially. You will notice your hair gradually turn into a natural black colour within about 2-3 hours of washing and drying it.
- Please wait for three days before using any shampoo or conditioner. We recommend using Sadhev’s shampoo and conditioner to help ensure that the colour stays.