For the purpose of the Seller Agreement, wherever the context so requires, ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall relate to any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a seller on the Platform by providing registration data. The word ‘user’ shall collectively imply a seller, a buyer, and any visitor on the Platform and the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall mean Arbana Internet Private Limited(shall be known as Arbana)
As a registered seller, you shall list item(s) for sale on the Platform in accordance with the policies which are incorporated by way of reference in this Seller Agreement. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Platform and must have all the necessary licences and permits required for such sale. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. For the Food and Nutrition category, sellers shall adhere to the minimum balance shelf life norms.
Compliance on selling of goods/services
You shall also ensure full compliance with the provisions of Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST) or State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) in respect of the goods/services supplied by you.
It is your responsibility to charge appropriate goods and services taxes on the supplies affected and remittance of the same to the Government. Arbana shall not be responsible for any deficiency and/ or omission on your part.
Pursuant to the tax collection at source provisions under IGST, CGST and/UTGST or SGST, the portal would collect tax collection at source at applicable rates on net value of taxable supplies made through the portal and remit to the appropriate Government.
In case of any mismatches on account of tax collection at source, you shall be required to provide all relevant information to Arbana to correspond with the relevant authorities and also in case of any liability accruing on account of omission shall be your obligation to pay such deficit.
You shall be required to provide the corresponding Harmonised System Nomenclature (HSN) code number for every product listing .
You shall also be required to provide your GSTIN , without which we will not be able to raise an invoice on you.
Content Posted on the Platform
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘Content’) are third-party generated Content and Arbana has no responsibility or liability over such third-party generated Content as Arbana is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Seller Agreement. Except as expressly provided in the Seller Agreement, no part of the Platform including the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication, distribution or any commercial enterprise without Arbana’s prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services made available on the Platform for downloading provided you:
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such Content;
(2) use such Content only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
(3) make no modifications to any Content; and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to the Content.
You agree that any content you share with us may be used by us, consistent with this Seller Agreement, and you are not entitled to any payment or other compensation for such use.
- You have specifically authorized Arbana or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically or through cash on delivery (CoD) to and from buyers in respect of transactions through payment facility. Your relationship with Arbana is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting the Seller Agreement, you agree that Arbana is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Platform and paid for by using the payment facility. Arbana does not guarantee the identity of any User.
- You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by Arbana is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or cash on delivery (CoD) payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, Arbana neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price.
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facilities to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
Dispatch of products and/or services
You, as a seller, shall be required to pack the material and keep it ready for pickup. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the Platform. For avoidance of doubt, Arbana will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform
You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Platform and charges collected in respect of such usage. You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses levied thereon (including CGST+SGST/IGST/CGST+UGST and GST cess as may be applicable to the transaction).
- A seller agrees that Arbana may offer to provide express remittance to eligible sellers as per payments settlement policy. Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodal bank. Arbana, at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to eligible sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Eligible sellers understand that Arbana reserves the right to withdraw Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the Seller Agreement or Arbana’s policies and/or failure by the eligible sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be decided by Arbana from time to time.
- Invoice generation: A seller expressly agrees that issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller.
- Arbana shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once Arbana has made payments into such a bank account number, Arbana shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
Arbana respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to Arbana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbana respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to Arbana at email@example.com
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction