Many green buildings around the world now use PET rugs or carpets in their lobbies and high traffic areas as PET yarns are naturally stain resistant and do not require additional chemical treatments. Much like those rugs, Abita is completely made of PET yarn and the fun shaggy design hides stains and soiling well. It is a great choice for high foot traffic areas where soiling could be a concern.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
6. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.