This colorful bulls eye rug is braided in a mix of resilient hemp and colorful recycled sari fabric. This fun textured rug is great anywhere that requires a pop of color and makes a great welcome mat for the entry space. The round shape makes cozy spaces feel more spacious too!
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
6. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
7. Use soft hand brush to clean.
8. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
9. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
10. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
11. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
12. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
13. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
14. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.