Our hemp rug is chic, Eco-friendly and invoke the beachy vibe in a room effortlessly. Woven by hand, the wonderful texture and neutral tone has excellent wear and works great under your dining table where foot traffic is high. It sits equally pretty in a urban and modern living room too.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
5. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
12. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side outwards.