The details are too pretty not to gawk over. The ivory on grey is timeless as well and this pouf will make a great addition to your living room or bedroom. Handwoven in PET, which is recycled from plastic water bottles, you can use this pouf outdoors as well. Pretty, versatile and low maintenance, this one is a keeper for sure.
1. This Eco Pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each Pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pouf.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
6. This outdoor/ Indoor Pouf is tolerant to moisture. Moisture will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
Pouf with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for Pouf. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube