The Bundi village in Rajasthan, India is well known for its fort which has amazing stone carvings. This pattern inspired from the stone carvings of the Indian monuments, and the indigo color of the screen print make the ƒ??Bundiƒ?? rug really charming while still being casual. Indigo being the fashion color of the decade and weathered looks being in demand by the home fashion gurus of the world, this ƒ??Bundiƒ?? rug is a cool addition to any living space.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.