The show stopper of this rug is the handspun woolen yarn that is highly valued by admirers and connoisseurs. Hand spun wool retains more of the natural oils (lanolin) thus resulting in a more resilient wool yarn. When we use these yarn in our rugs, the end result are rugs that are extremely hardly and especially great for high traffic areas like under your dining table, just like Cirilo!
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.