This compact and versatile accent piece is perfect if you are into products that are sustainable and eco-friendly. Intricately handwoven in recycled leather and hemp, the beautiful jewel tones works in are any home d??cor and will make a perfect addition to your home.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the Pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp/ Leather may be felt in a new Pouf which is non hazardous.
3. Use soft hand brush to clean.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pouf.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your Pouf to ensure this process is even.
Pouf with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for Pouf. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube