We will issue a product exchange for any product that is returned in a saleable and undamaged condition, in its original packaging, within 7 calendar days of the delivery date. All products to be exchanged must be accompanied by the original receipt.
To return any items, please contact Customer Service or email on email@example.com
All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in unopened, saleable condition.
Postage will not be refunded.
Please note that we cannot offer an exchange or refund on any product on sale, or a product that has been opened and/or used. Sadhev Online is not responsible for damage after delivery.
Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package, for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete.
All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
1. Return/exchange requests are subject to an inspection and checking by the Sadhev Team. If you claim a leakage in the product or if it was damaged during the delivery process, please send us an email with product images and the batch number, within 7 days of the delivery. We shall take 48-72 hours to perform a quality check. If the product passes the quality test, we shall initiate return/exchange process. Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
2. Each item can only be exchanged once. No cash refunds are permitted.
3. An item is eligible for return if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
• Sold in a physically damaged condition.
• Has missing parts or accessories.
• Product packaging not opened, product not used.
A journey with his mother to his ancestral home in the quaint town of Vallapad in Kerala, to pay respects to their forefather, Cholayil Kunju Maami Vaidyar, stirred the beginning of Sadhev for Lasakan Cholayil.
Renowned for his unconventional healing techniques during his time, Vaidyar was regarded as the doyen of Ayurveda for having created countless miraculous treatments and exceptional cures.
200 years later, a sunny afternoon walk in his ancestral hometown, by the meandering blue streams across the endless coconut groves sparked the idea of bringing the secrets and science of his forefather’s Ayurvedic experience for the modern connoisseur of today.
Lasakan’s flame grew brighter as he continued to fuel his ignited passion with a desire to bring to this world of noise, chaos, chemicals and plastics a solution from ancient wisdom that would restore perfect inner balance and enchanting outer beauty.
Lasakan and his mother Jayadevi Cholayil launched Sadhev, a stirring curation of exotic beauty and wellness treatments in 2019. The luxury Ayurvedic care blissfully blends the science of wellness with the art of Ayurveda to create an inextricable symphony of the body, mind and soul.
Products from Sadhev are infused with precious insights from traditional Ayurveda, delicately blended with pure ingredients, sourced responsibly and carefully from Sadhev’s own 80 acre sustainably grown organic sanctuary- Sadhevana in South India.
Sadhev is backed by a team of experienced Ayurvedic vaidyars who pour their wisdom into every creation that they handcraft with expertise, exclusively to suit particular skin and hair conditions. Sadhev’s potions hold in them secret therapeutic formulas that can heal, uplift and transform you inside and outside
Welcome to a precious Ayurvedic experience crafted to bring about an inner radiance of harmony and balance. Welcome to Sadhev.