We at nayantaara.in know how important it is to receive the purchased product in the finest condition and on time. So our delivery partners help deliver your products as early as possible.
• All orders are dispatched within 1-3 weeks depending on the order from the day of conformation of order. This might vary from order to order; garments with less/no work will be shipped in less than 2 weeks compared to the other garments, which require handwork or any heavy designing which might take 2-3 weeks. Orders will not be shipped and delivered on weekends and public holidays. From the day the order is dispatched, your order will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days.
• Nayantaara.in provides free shipping in India.
• Nayantaara.in via its courier partners will deliver to the recipient at the address indicated at the time of checkout, or to someone other than the person or entity named at the time of checkout having apparent authority to accept the shipment in the name and on behalf of the recipient. There is no obligation to deliver a shipment to the recipient personally and the courier partner may deliver to someone other than the person named at the time of checkout.
• In the rare case, there may be a delay in delivery of your consignment due to floods/ heavy rains/ natural calamity/ national bandh/election dates/ curfews/traffic jams/festival times/ regulated traffic movements/ or any other impediments that may restrict the delivery of the order.
• Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
• You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
If you receive a damaged/defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please get in touch at email@example.com within 48 Hours of receiving the product. The item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
Upon receiving your complaint, nayantaara.in shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if we are convinced that the complaint is genuine, we will start the procedure of replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, we reserve the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by nayantaara.in in this regard.
Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with manufacturer's packaging, MRP tag intact, )
In order to return any products, you are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions,
• Please notify nayantaara.in of receipt of a damaged/ defective product within 48 Hours of your order reaching you. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, we shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
• For all other instances you can notify us 10 days from when the product is delivered to you
It takes 5 quick steps to return a product:
Step 1: Request a return.
Step 2: We will verify your request.
Step 3: A reverse pick-up will be scheduled.
Step 4: You will receive a credit voucher* for the amount of the style/s returned.
Step 5: A size exchange equals a new order to be placed.
* When you return a product, the refund is given in the form of a credit voucher which is 100% redeemable against purchases and is valid for six (6) months.You can access your credit vouchers from the 'My Account' section.
No Compensation Policy: If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the replacement of the product.
You will get a credit voucher for the whole amount (COD fee excluded) you paid which is valid for six (6) months.
The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled replacement, will be treated as loss to business cases. Nayantaara.in holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.